Thank you for visiting my data protection policy. You can use this website without the need to provide any personal data. If you want to purchase any photographic services, then the processing of some personal data will be necessary. Any personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with any Czech republic specific data protection regulations.
This Policy explains when and why I collect personal information about people who visit my website, how I use it and keep it secure. The Policy may change from time to time, and by using my website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who is Collecting and can Access the Information?
Radek Cepelak Photography is the controller of any data that passes through the website, and I am the only person who will have access to this information, and of this information:
- I will never sell or rent your information to any third parties
- I will never share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
What type of information is collected?
I obtain information through my website in three ways: anonymously, directly and by a third-party.
1. Anonymously: The anonymous information I collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at my lovely website pages.
2. Directly: The direct information I collect is when you make an enquiry, purchase products or purchase a photographic service. This will be your name(s), address(es), phone number(s), email address(es) and details about your event.
3. Third Party: If you purchase a product or service from me using a bankwire payment method, your account information is not held by me but it is collected by a bank institution who specialise in the secure online capture and processing. The only information I receive from the third party are notifications that a transaction has taken place, with the name of the payee, the date and the amount of the transaction.
How is your information used?
I will use any information that you provide to:
1. Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and me
2. Seek your views or comments on the services I provide.
3. Notify you of any changes to my services.
I will hold your personal information on my systems for as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with me, or for a maximum of 10 years.
Who has access to your information?
The only person who has any access to any information which is collected through my website or any other communications is Radek Cepelak Photography, and of this information:
1. I will never sell or rent your information to any third parties
2. I will never share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
Radek Cepelak Photography does not generate a newsletter, offer any subscriptions and does not generate bulk or direct mail shots for marketing. If I contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any photographic services we have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from me to you.
This is where personal information is analysed to create a profile of your interests and preferences so you can be contacted with information relevant to you. I do not profile any of the information I collect.
When you provide any personal information, I take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. My website is protected with SSL and a secure page a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure. Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while I strive to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to me, and you do so at your own risk. Once I receive your information, I make my best effort to ensure its security, and where I have given you a password which enables you to access my website galleries, you are responsible for sharing this password.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Links to other websites
Radek Cepelak Photography creates a client gallery for each client to whom photos are delivered as part of the services contracted. Radek Cepelak Photography’s client galleries are hosted on its website.
Clients and Wedding Guests Captured in Photographs
In terms of explicit GDPR compliance, wedding clients and guests are photographed within the parameters of GDPR legislation on the basis of ‘legitimate interests’. The taking of photographs of wedding guests when viewed as a form of processing personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Radek Cepelak Photography as a photography business unless there is a good reason to protect a given individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Withdrawal of Consent
Social Media Policy and Usage
I adopt a safe and responsible Social Media Policy. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify the authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
Display of Images
Aged 16 or Under
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide me with personal information.
Review of this Policy & Access to your Information
I will keep this Policy under regular review, and the Policy was last updated in March 2019. If you are concerned about any information I have about you, you can write or email to:
Post: Radek Cepelak Photography, Borskeho 663, Prague 5